Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This Week in our lives........

So far this week has been fairly uneventful.....FINALLY!!! We are now in the first week of April of which no one has been sick.....Knock on Wood....Anyway although the weather has been H_O_R_R_I_B_L_E the past few days...today is panning out pretty well. It's suppose to be 53 today 63 tomorrow and 80's for Friday Sat and Sun....WOOOO HOOOO!!!! Warm weather...I love it I love it!! I'll tell ya what I am not a cold person....I don't mind it around Christmas and in Jan-Feb...but once mid-March hits I go stir crazy!! Anyway so this weekend will be great but the bummer is that I have to work ALL NIGHT friday at the auction...in a building...when it's going to be absolutely beautiful outside and Sunday morning early Keith leaves for NC for 3 days which is always sad to me...but Sat should be good...lots of Family time I hope!!
Keith was gone yesterday all day too in Arkansas but thankfully he's back today...he's stressed....but he's back....times are so tense now in the work field and I really worry for his sanity and health sometimes! Thankfully he's got a job that pays pretty well but I'll tell you what...I would take less money in return for less stress and travel for him anyday!! His job completely monopolizes his time and energy to the point that when he comes home he's unhappy with a major headache and though he wants to play with the kids he doesn't have much energy. He doesn't sleep and has constant neck and back pain from all the travel! Please pray for him if you think of it! I want him around for a long time and all this stress is not good!
While Keith was gone yesterday I unexpectedly babysat for 2 of my friends kids for a couple hours...it was great socializing for the kids and provided time for me to be by myself for awhile!

So...I should update you all a bit on Lucy....pretty much Sat...did nothing...Yah I was pretty disappointed....they barely examined her and then said pretty much...well if what you are saying is correct she should qualify to be examined by an pediatric orthopedic in our hospital in 2-6 months in Chicago.....well I guess I was hoping for a little something more than that....plus I want someone to examine her who actually knows something about conditions such as these sooner than 6 months ....so it's in debate as to what we are going to do right now....Please continue to pray as right now we're not sure quite what to do next!

Ok well that's enough babble for now!! Hope all are well!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger