Monday, April 20, 2009

Breaking News Bulletin....

We interrupt normal programming to bring you this Special News Report:

Chad (known to his close male friends and Maynard Sauder as Jack) has officially become.....ENGAGED!!! Yes this long time "King" of the Bachelors and former (but forgiven:) basher of the female sex has found himself taken by one...INCREDIBLE....(nice and sweet also I might add)...lady named Greta and we are all Sooooo Happy for him and Soooo sorry for Greta... :) JUST KIDDING!!! Yes my friends...this is not a joke....it is total and complete truth and we all couldn't be more excited!!! CONGRATS CHAD AND GRETA!!!!
When I told Gideon that Uncle Chad was getting married (which he equates to kissing) he said EEEEEUUUWWWWW!!! Then I said...No Gid...it's a good thing for Uncle Chad to be married and we should be happy for him! Gideon's response was...."Yah mom...now YOU have a friend"...I guess since he knows so many of daddy's friends ie..Todd (T-dog), Chad, Jeff etc...he assumes I have no friends.......Oh well!!! Thanks Chad for getting married because now when we get togethor I will have a friend :)....



CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger