Thursday, April 17, 2008

Scary Times

Well-today at noon I about had a heart attack!!! Not really but my heart was racing. After lunch I put Ella down on the floor under her little gym to play and set Lucy and Gideon on the couch with a special treat of a candy bracelet to share that Lucy got at Easter. I got on the computer to check out a website on the Upper Pennisula for vacation this summer. All of a sudden I hear Ella just starting to wail....I walked over and Lucy is shoving little tiny candy flowers in Ella's mouth! She had gotten at least 4 in by the time I came over and I think Ella may have swallowed a little bit of one. I quickly ran my finger through her mouth and got everything out. At this point Ella was screaming and had a really blue tongue! Needless to say once mommy stopped hyperventalating (sp?) the candy bracelet went into the trash and Lucy got a long talking too. I guess you can't be too careful. Lucy will definetly need better supervision the next time she's eating a small candy!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger