Sunday, April 6, 2008

My kids!! What can I say?

Well we had a really fun weekend with the kids. The weather was beautiful and we spent much of the time outside enjoying the fresh air and freedom! On Sat morning mom came over and got Gideon to do some Nani/Gid time for a few hours so Lucy and I had fun being girly! We painted her fingernails and toenails and then put on makeup, did hair and put on a pretty dress. She then pretended she was Aurora (sleeping beauty) and Snow White. In the clip she is singing "A dream is a wish your heart makes"...mixed with I know you I walked with you once upon a dream ending with I'm Wishing from Snow White. She is such a girly girl and I absolutely love it! She has to pretend that she is Aurora every time she wears pink and I have to be Cindarella everytime I wear blue. She'll say "Hi Rella I Rora" It's so cute! The whole time she was dressed up she needed someone besides me to see her and say she was pretty and Ella was the only other one there so she would go up to Ella and say "Look Ella, I Pity" What a blessing she is to this girly sister deprived mom !!
Gideon was pretty hilarious himself this week. On his trek out with mom he said when he grew up he wanted to be a Fox (like Todd in The Fox and The Hound) he said he wanted everything but those things on his head (ears). Mom asked him how he was going to get the Bushy Tail? He said....and I quote "probly I'll need a fairy godmother"!! He has seen one too many of Lucy's princess movies!! Later that night as I was getting him ready for bed he said "Mom, I love you even when I'm naughty" I said...."Gideon I love you even when your naughty too" He said "Mom, why do you have to say I'm naughty sometimes" I said " Well because I want you to be a good boy when you get older and so mommy has to help you to know what a good boy is, I want you to be like your daddy....don't you want to be like your daddy when you get big?" His response..." Yeh....but how do I get red hair"!!
Oh well....my kids drive me crazy some moments but at others i just want to squeeze them!
This week I am staying at mom and dad's while Keith is in North Carolina for a couple of days. We will miss him a lot while he's gone but it's nice to have family around to turn too for help! Hope all of you are having a great spring and enjoying the nice weather!! Love to All!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger