Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Straight Talk, Straight Cut

So...the question is....do I look more or less like my daughter with straight hair?....Unfortunetly I still don't see much of a resemblance (though I would LOVE to loook like her-she's a beaut!)
Anyway so....I decided to post a pic of me with straight hair because....it just doesn't happen that often and I thought I would document it. I never do it myself....it would take too much time...so I leave that up to my lovely friend (and hairdresser) Janel every 3 months :) It stays for about 48 hours and then goes back to the massive curl. I like it straight but I tend to think it makes my chin look even more narrow and big....as in the above picture....oh well...it's fun while it lasts and is a good change. Anyway so What's up with us you ask well....nothing really....we are just living the days away....without much change....Gid's still going to school, Lucy starts OT next week and has pretty much mastered potty training...I don't really even ask her anymore...she just tells me and then goes...I thought this would never come but we've gone a good 8 days without accident (I know it will happen sometime) and Ella is getting more and more personality every day. I have realized that I absolutely LOVE 1 and a half to 2 and a half...they are HILARIOUS!! Ella's recent comical act is to say "MAMA NANANANANA) which means I am suppose to sing the batman (1960's) theme song...and she'll run around in a circle and then say "MATMAN"....it's sooooo funny...she will also say ....1 2 Frwee GO!! And start racing around the house...stop and start all over again....so she keeps us entertained. Keith as of yet, does not have to go to China this fall...which is awesome since we thought he might have to go over Thanksgiving. Of course nothing is solid because at anytime the accounts he works with could go over...forcing him to but as of now....it's a No....YAY!!!! I am going to start working at the hospital another 1/2 day a month. They are in need of someone and even though I really don't want to I feel like I need to be flexible so in the future I am better off there. Anyway that's about all.....it's a beautiful fall afternoon and as I listen to the constant machinery moving dirt across the road from my house (building a new park and ball fields) I think I may be lulled into a peaceful afternoon nap......

No comments:

Powered By Blogger