Wednesday, October 14, 2009

It's a Party in the USA.....

Pirates minutes before they found their buried treasure
ARGGGG Matey's


This stuff was squishy!


I have peas on my head!
It was quite a party weekend. It started out with a girly visit with Lucy and Ella's favorite girl cousin Jessica (and little chubby Lucas) We all had a nice visit but I think the girls could not quite get enough of eachother! They had a blast! That was Friday...Sat we had the annual fall party/grammy's birthday weekend. The kids carved pumpkins, went on a treasure hunt, went trick or treating...played with cousins....got sick (at least Gid and Ella did), but had an awesome time anyway! Hope we didn't get anyone else coughing and snotting it up! So that was a very quick review of the weekend. Keith is gone today to Minnesota and I am taking Lucy to her first OT appointment. Hope all goes well (thanks for the prayers). Friday or Sat we are going to go out for my b-day...I hate getting older but I love Keith taking me out on a date so I guess you gotta let go of somethings to enjoy the rest :)....anyway Hope everyone is happy and healthy!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger