Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Praise Jesus For His Provision!


As you can see.....Lucy has officially pooped on the potty 30 times and therefore is not only completely and totally potty trained (ie...not pull-ups, diapers and doesn't have to be reminded to go pee/poo on the potty just tells us she has to go) but has earned her much desired BELL DRESS!!! WOO HOO!!!! GO LUCY!! I actually teared up last night. She hasn't had any accidents for like 3 weeks now but this was the official pinacle achievement for her and I am so proud of her. Let me tell you ...with her issues this has NOT been an easy thing...not that it ever is...but she did it! She was so thrilled to get her dress she had to call everybody! Unfortunetly Daddy was traveling last night but will be back today and Lucy is determined to put on her dress and parade around the room for Daddy! She told me last night..."I am the loveliest girl ever"...I don't even know where she gets this stuff! She's a true princess at heart I tell ya!! So...I am on a high today....I thought 6 months ago this time would never come...6 months....even 3 weeks ago when she pooped all over the basement... (yes...totally nasty) I thought....there is something wrong with her...she is never going to learn...I hope we don't need to see a doctor about this....but SHE DID IT ON HER OWN!!! WOOHOO!!!! So...that's all for this week and that's enough to make this mommy praising Jesus for his constant love and provision...even in the small stuff!! :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger