Monday, March 16, 2009

Explanation

Ok----so Keith and I were looking for things to do on Sunday night and everyone knows we have a sick sense of humor sometimes.....well the kids had been playing with eatable playdough....made out of peanut butter...and we thought it looked an awful lot like baby poo and well.....tada......:)
Hope we didn't gross out too many people....it was kinda a spur of the moment impromptu thing...I was laughing so hard I was crying....you can hear me in the backround trying not to laugh outloud and see the camera shaking.....

Ahhhhh....we are so sick....

2 comments:

Kelli said...

Well, I thought it was funny and had to show Marc. However, he thought it was just plain wrong... and turned his head several times. I'm pretty sure Keith is going to get an earful from him about it. :)

iisamu said...

I don't think I have ever...EVER...been more proud of my brother and sister...truly awesome.

Powered By Blogger