Tuesday, November 11, 2008

What 4 bucks can buy you.....

So I am really excited! I got my Dominican Vanilla and Ranchero...both large containers and it only cost me 4 bucks!! Awesome deal for real vanilla....even in Walmart real vanilla is about 8 bucks for 4 tbls....I got like 3-4 cups for 2 bucks! Woo Hoo!! Now I can make Dominican Rice and Beans and lots of yummy desserts! A big thanks goes out to Carol and Margaret! I am very thankful for my Dominican connections! :) Anyway so enough of that babble! This past week was a pretty busy one and the weeks only continue to fly on! Last weekend we spent some time doing some Christmas shopping with Jim and Nancy while my mom took the kids to see Beauty and the Beast on stage at her college. The kids had a blast and we got a lot more accomplished than we normally do! We also bought eachother a new camera with a lithium battery sooooo...therefore now I should always have pictures of things we do and should have no more excuses! I am really excited about it! Our old camera was just...well....old and slow and ate up battery juice big time so this should be much better! Anyway Sunday was a rainy day so we kinda just hung out at home and relaxed. Monday was Lucy's Help Me Grow home visit which went MUCH better than the other session. This time Lucy talked the entire time...answered their questions with ease and put puzzles togethor, colored, cut with scissors etc...at the end the lady said..."from what I've seen today...I don't think Lucy will have any problems passing the social aspect of the test" AMEN!!! What a blessing that Lucy cooperated! She stated also that Lucy does not have to go to the preschool every day of the week. She could just go on therapy days for her occupational and speech therapy! AWESOME!! I am excited about that prognosis! Anyway it was a much better experience. Today I am catching up on laundry, helping Gid with his homework, trying to work on some Christmas presents and fixing supper for my mom..she has her surgury tomorrow. Tonight I have bible study which I'm hosting...my house is not that clean but we are all moms I hope everyone understands. Tomorrow is Lucy's second eye appointment so it will be good to see how she's progressing. Thursday I am working at the hospital and then in the evening at the auction...so the next few days are going to be a real blur! Hope all's well! Gotta Run!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger