Thursday, November 27, 2008

Wedding Bliss



This weekend we took a trip out to PA again to watch my friend Traci get married! HALLELUJAH!! It was really awesome because we have prayed so long for Traci to find someone because she's just so awesome and our prayers were answered! It was a complete whirlwind! We left early Friday morning with just Ella and came back around 530 on Sunday night. I was a bit nervous because I was asked to sing and I didn't know the accompaniest at all but it ended up going well. Because Traci has so many friends over the years she had 6 bridesmaids (mostly family) and then had 10 honorary attendants (that's what Ang and I were) The 10 of us walked down the aisle one at a time with our flowers and put them in a vase at the front of the church and then they brought in the mothers and the bridesmaids. It was a beautiful ceremony and Traci (as you can see in the pictures) looked amazing!!! The reception was at an old school with a huge double spiral staircase and large fireplace in the foyer. I love the historical buildings in the Philly area! They are so beautiful!! Anyway we brought my cousins home with us for Thanksgiving and even got to visit with friends in Lancaster before heading home. It was a really great weekend and Keith and I were thouroghly exhausted at the end of it!
Well, I hope everyone has an awesome Thanksgiving. We are headed to my moms where all her brothers and sisters are coming home. We haven't been togethor in 5 years so it should be really fun!
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger