Thursday, January 21, 2010

Questioning my health status...

Well...right now I am not feeling too hot. I'm hoping I'm not coming down with something. I am either tired from cleaning the kitchen for the last few days....or I'm getting sick.....I'd much prefer the former......I have that achy, stomach upset, tiredness that could be associated with either condition...so I have to wait for the time to tell the final verdict. There is a TON of stuff going around ...so it very well could be a bug....but I'm hoping and praying not.....you are welcome to pray along with me....Feeling like this reminds me very much of the stinky part of being a mom.....dad's are sooooo lucky...if they get sick...on most occasions...they still have there wives to take care of them....they can lay in bed and sleep all day.....because their wives are caring for them and the kids.....but when the mom gets sick....like the way I'm feeling today....not sick enough for dad to stay home from work....mommy still has to take care of the children and put herself on hold... .even though everything in her is screaming for rest and relaxation...I think it's a movie mommy kinda day...... :0)
Anyway, other than not feeling well...this day is floating on by as is the week. We are trucking along at our schedule and days.....not much time left with daddy home....just holding on to him as long as we possibly can :0)
Hope everyone is ok......until next week......

No comments:

Powered By Blogger