Thursday, January 14, 2010

Bread Makin for Bakin.....

In the last 3 days....all I have done is Bake, Bake , Bake....I'm trying to get back into somewhat of an order with breakfast again....Gideon has had one to many PB&J's and is getting really ready for something new for breakfast...so it's back to our daily schedule...the only problem is I have to bake an awful lot to get there....luckily since Keith was gone I had something to fill up my time. On Monday we baked Anadama Bread for Toasty Tuesday (yummy sweet/er bread with molasses) Tuesday we baked about a million and a half english muffins...it took all day....Today we baked again about a million waffles, a pan of baked oatmeal and a pan of granola bars....I think we are officially ready for school next week! :) I also organized my calenders for 2010...Geez we have soooo many appointments between myself, Lucy, Ella and the Dog!!! I feel like all I'm going to be doing is running around!!! I planned suppers for the next 2 1/2 months as well.....I feel like I'm getting organized in the brain...now I have to get the house organized....Man that is NOT fun....my house needs a thorough cleaning....I do normal cleaning every two weeks but I am talking about a top to bottom, clean out the cupboards/wash cupboard doors..organize cleaning...we've lived here 4 years and it's time to do the on your hands and knees scrubbing the floor boards cleaning.....it will probably take me a LONG time to get the whole house done but my goals are to have both bathrooms and the kitchen done by Sat evening...so I can go grocery shopping and fill up the cupboards again....
Whew...ok that just wore me out typing all that....
Keith's back!!!! YAYYYYYYYY!!!!!! I know it's only temporary because this is High travel season and the big one is approaching quickly but I sooooo miss him when he's gone....3 days and nights are NOT fun.....neither are two....I've learned to deal with one.....that's not so bad anymore...but 8-10 (china days) drive me insane....luckily this time I think we are going to take a little trip to the east for Baby Walters 1st birthday with my parents while Keith is away...that should be a good time consumer and plus we get to see family which will be AWESOME>..I love Walter...have I said that before?? :)
An Update on Lucy....we saw the neurologist last week and he's done with us....not in a bad way..it's just that he doesn't think he can do anything for us and he is sending us on to someone he thinks can. A geneticist. So.....on March 2nd Lucy is scheduled to see this new doc and also to get an EEG (for her muscle spasms). We are continueing therapy...please pray that we get into the speech program soon!!!

Hope all is well!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Oooh, I want the English Muffin recipe!! Congrats on all the baking... and for rocking the single mom moments.

Powered By Blogger