Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Guess Who walked?

So.....a couple of weeks ago I let you guys know that Ella was standing by herself and had even taken a few steps....well later that week....I let her fall.....(I know I am a horrible mother) and for the last 2 weeks she has refused to walk. We stand her up and she screams and sits right down. Well last Wed night I was in the bathroom and came out and turned to look into my bedroom and there is Ella standing up in the middle of the floor. She had pulled herself up....she looked at me said Dadadada......and with no prompting took 3 steps toward me....I was so excited I picked her up and tried to stand her on her feet to do it again.....and......she proceeded to scream and sit right down....This walking thing is going to be on her terms I tell ya !!! She walks when she wants and when SHE doesn't want to .....you best not make her stand up or your in for an ear full!!! She has also hilariously been using her rocking chair as a "walker" and walking around the house pushing the rocking chair for balance...she looks just like a little old lady....she's hilarious! Anyway here's the video of her walking on her terms!! ENJOY!! Love to all

1 comment:

Jay Myers said...

Awesome! Way to go Ela!

Love and miss you all!

Uncle Jay

Powered By Blogger