Monday, January 5, 2009

Back to Normals

Well...our lives are slowly becoming normal again! Today is our first day back into normal routine and I must admit...although I miss Keith being home and helping out already...I am glad to be back on schedule! The holiday's were really great! We got to see lots of family and the kids enjoyed their cousins! They were spoiled way too much....by the way...if anybody has any good ideas for teaching young preschool age kids how to be unselfish and giving I'll take 'em! I made the kids sort through their toys and get rid of some of them so hopefully that will help! We are going to try and give them to people who need them...but these days in this country it's hard to find kids that "need" toys...ya know?
Anyway!! So it was a great holiday. This past weekend we had the opportunity to go and see Ang and Kent and their family be commissioned by their church to Albania. I am really excited for Ang but I must admit...it's going to be really hard to see them go...even though I am in full support of them going...Albania seems so far...even with technology and 3 years seems like a really long time! (I love ya Ang and know...despite my selfish wanting you to stay close....God is going to do great things through you and Kent....Emily, Grace and Ethan!--I'm believing that)
So--that's the scoop on us! Today Gideon went back to preschool...he was super excited because he's going to have his Christmas Party today...it was cancelled because of the ice and snow storms before Christmas. Lucy got to meet her bus driver today and get on the bus and sit in her seat! She starts school tomorrow (I've cried 2 of the last 3 nights about it) She seems so little to be going to school....I just started to be a stay at home mom and already have to give her up! But...I know it's what is best for her....so despite how I feel....it needs to be done! She'll get on the bus at around 10:45 drive 20 minutes to preschool...eat lunch there...have therapy and then get home off the bus at around 2:35. She is really excited. Uncle Jay and Aunt Les got her a princess book bag that she has been zipping and unzipping the last 1/2 hour...since we got done with the bus tour! Anyway....I don't think she'll have any trouble adjusting...just her weepy mommy!
Lucy also starts her dance classes again this week and Gideon and Lucy start Swim class/lessons next week! Our schedules are filling up fast with the new year!
Hope you are happy and healthy!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger