Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Lost in the Twilight Zone.....

So....there is one thing that has obsessed my Tues/Wed/Thurs nights (depending on the season) these last 5 years and that my friends....is LOST....I have grown attatched to my little friends on Jacob's island and Hydra-island for that matter and will be sad to see them go in a little less than 6 weeks.....however I am totally excited that they are finally revealing some mysteries....it's about time!!! The past few weeks the shows have been less than mediocre in the realm of previous LOST shows...but last night...I felt was great! It explained Desmond a little which of course I love him...and Penny..and it tied everything togethor a little bit...so I was pleased. I think there are only about 5 episodes left so they better all be good!!!!
My other obsession...has pathetically become....ok...I'll say it...Twilight....seriously as a 31 year old mother of three I do not exactly meet the "teenage screaming" typical fan that follows the books or the movie but sadly...I have fallen prey to the love story of Edward and Bella and now...must see it through to the end. The movies could've been done a lot better but it is still seeing a book on screen and therefore is good enough for me.....however...in my true fashion....I could not wait to see all the movies and have yet to be able to get ahold of most of the books at my dinky library....so I cheated...and went on wikapedia to read parts of the books and how it all ends.....I know...I'm totally pathetic....but I did.... oh well...but even so....I will read the rest of the books when they finally become available and then finish the movie series soon after I hope....
Our lives are moving forward in this gorgeous spring weather...the next few days is suppose to be chilly again but I'm hoping for a contiuation of 70's into next week....when my husband is scheduled to depart once again to the destination of China....seriously dreading...BOOOOO!!!!
Anyway...hope everyone is doing well!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger