Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's a Beautiful Life...

God has once again been faithful to our little family. The time Keith spent in China passed quickly and we are all togethor again. Keith arrived home (after a delay in Tokoyo) at 530 last night to a ecstatic mommy, an excited 2 year old and a happy 6 year old. Lucy, was on the floor screaming because Gideon had "knocked her down" as Keith was coming in the door...she didn't care much about daddy being home in her tantrum but as soon as he told her he brought presents she perked right up :) :) :)! He got the kids little sun-powered chinese bobble heads and me a box of REALLY good chocolate (nothing compared to last time...these are AWESOME!!)....He had a good trip and a unique opportunity on the way home to witness on the plan to a distraught woman who confided and cried to him on the plane. Awesome story...Keith will have to fill you in with the details but it was really cool. He has to go to Bentonville next Friday to review samples and may have to go back to China at the end of April...(boooo) but we are trying not to think about that right now! :)
God has been amazing me this early spring with the wonderful weather. It makes me happy and helps the kids to not be so cranky when we can get outside and run around in the morning and afternoon! I have been stripping a night stand for the girls room and hope to get it painted while Ella takes a nap this afternooon...because it's impossible to do when she's awake!!
This weekend was a great one! I love visiting with Marc and Kelli and the kids always have a blast togethor! We got Jean and Doug moved in....well....I didn't but the crew did :) and the house looks great!!! Lucy had therapy Monday and we recieved some bad news...even though we have only seen this S.T. once she is moving to MI and effective immediatly we are out a therapist...so we may have to wait a month to get re routed into the schedule....STINKS!!! But, I am trying to stay positive..hoping we are just lineing up with an even better one :)
Last night...after relaxing with Keith and watching LOST...which by the way was not that good...I actually was pretty bored during it...it was more informative than action packed and fairly predictable..sorry Lost producers...you are going to have to pull some better one's than that or interest will be literally LOST quickly.......anyway we got new mattresses on Monday and although this mattress is really nice...I am having a heck of a time sleeping on it...so last night....I was in and out of sleep for about 1 1/2 hours and ...in my half sleep state..thought that Keith got up to go to the bathroom.....I thought I felt him getting in the bed again and said "Keith?"...all of a sudden I realized that the person climbing in bed with me was NOT Keith and was an attacker....I begain screaming and kicking at the top of my lungs in the struggle...I have never been so scared in my life....then I heard Keith's voice saying "Taryn....it's ok....it's ok....are you alright ....Taryn!!!!"" I was dreaming....and screaming....and fighting..no one....but seriously...a dream has NEVER been more real to me in my life....My body went into shock afterward and I shook for about a half an hour and then my muscles just ached from the intensity of the experience..>WEIRD!!!!...so needless to say I never really fell back to sleep very well and am exhausted this morning....but the day is absolutely beautiful so I'm going to try and get out of my slump and go out and enjoy myself !!
This weekend Jacob, Josh Les and Jay are coming for Jacob's b-day party....yummy Taco's , Rice and Beans and Guacamole are on the menu...YUM!! The kids are sooooo excited and it will be nice to hang out with family again at the lake!!\
Hope everyone is healthy and happy and having a great week too!!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I hate hate hate dreams like that. They are few and far between, but when they happen it's awful!

And I'm so jealous of the rice and beans!!! Mmmm... I so want some!

Powered By Blogger