Thursday, September 24, 2009

Yummy, Yummy, Yummy oh so Yummy for me...

We are surviving.....and almost done......36 hours from now all will be completely and totally as it should be :) So.....this posting is going to be about my favorite thing FOOD!!! I love to cook it I love to experiment with it....but most of all I LOVE TO EAT IT!!! So here's my most recent melting pot of recipes..........the delicious apple crispy..........

4-6 apples peeled cored and sliced
2 tbls of lemon juice
1/2 c brown sugar

mix these togethor in your baking pan

Topping:
1 1/2 cups of flour
2/3 cup of oatmeal
1 1/2 cups of white sugar
2 tsp cin
1/2 tsp salt

Mix togethor

Then add

2 eggs beaten
6-8 (Yum Yum Yum) table spoons of melted butter

Mix it up and put it on top of the apples.....put it in the oven at 375 for 40 minutes and you got one totally unhealthy but totally delicious and worth EVERY calorie apple crispy cobblery piey sort of dish.......YUM....my mouth is drooling......

Good Eats (that was in honor of you Drewbs)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger