Friday, May 15, 2009

Our Little Boy is Growing Up.....

I downloaded a video of Gideon at his end of the year preschool program last night. I CANNOT believe that it has been a year. I almost started crying last night at the program. I don't think I am prepared for the mad rush of years that lies ahead.....arn't they suppose to stay little a little bit longer :(......He did really well during the presentation....if you listen closely you can hear him singing. I am so thankful for the preschool. Even though Gid will be going to a small school they still can't talk about Jesus because it's public and it was so nice to have Gideon learning SO MUCH about Jesus. His preschool teachers were great and energetic and I can't wait for Lucy to go in a couple of years. So....he graduated...so sad and so exciting all wrapped up in the same.
The rest of the week has been very busy. We've had something almost every night and have been needing to get out and mulch our flower beds but haven't had the time or the weather cooperation for it. Hopefully next weekend we'll be able to get that done. Anyway this weekend looks like it will be busy too with a bridal shower and Mother/Daughter banquet Saturday and Sunday we are leading worship (scary) at our churches camp out. I hope everyone is doing well....on a side note....little Walter congratulations on your first 100 days! I wish I could be at the party and squeeze your little cheeks! We love you!! ---Drew and Mel why don't you guys get transferred to a Michaels around here.....:)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow Gideon...You were awesome! I can't wait to show Jacob when he gets home from school.

Love
Aunt Les

Powered By Blogger