Friday, May 22, 2009

It's a Beauty!

Well....obviously my dedicated readers (all two of you :)) have probably noticed my lack of blogging...basically it is because it is absoluetly beautiful out and I just can't sit inside my house long enough to type a message....so anyway...today is once again gorgeous but I got a little bit burn't outside yesterday so I'm sticking to the shade today....even though I'd rather be out on my patio watching the kids run through the sprinkler as I sip on my choice of beverage (ice tea of course:) Anyway so the past couple weeks have been fairly uneventful but really nice. Keith just got back from a 2 day trip to Arkansas...I missed him mucho this time (some times are harder than others) so I'm glad to have him back. Gideon has been home all week since he got finished with preschool last Friday. It's interesting how you get used to a child being gone certain times of the day and when they are there again somehow the normalcy gets all messed up again....but still I'm glad to have him home. Lucy's got 2 more days next week and then we'll be all done. Gid starts t-ball on June 2nd and that will run until July 9th so every Tues and Thurs morning we will be at the ball park! It should be fun. He's really excited about it all! He's been "working on his moves" every night in the back yard with the neighbor kids and he does pretty well. He can hit the ball pretty far compared to last summer. So that's what's new with Gideon. Lucy will be going to another opthamologist appointment on Wed and we'll be asking her about her take on Lucy and if she would suggest any pediatric orthopedics and then we'll begin the long process of appointments with the suggestions...I'm kinda dreading the process but really wanting the end result to happen so I've got to get a move on! Anyway, Ella is still a little stinker. She has discovered now that she can pull stuff she wants off the counter and does so all the time...even dirty greasy dishes....YUCK!! Anyway she's talking and singing up a storm...maybe only understood by mom and dad and grandparents but still...it's so cute...she says "Hi Guys" all the time now and yells out the window at the neighbor kids all the time....we have no clue what she's saying but she seems to know :)
Keith and I are about the same...nothing really exciting going on. This weekend we are sending Jim and Nancy off to see Scott and Alicia. We are driving them up to the airport and then coming home to mulch our lives away....that is a huge job that I am dreading....anyway Gideon was saying the other day "Mom-when grammy and papa get to uncle Scotts house they are going to open the door and have to be really quiet because the baby will be sleeping" I answered..."Really, what baby?"...."Uncle Scott's new baby" he said...like Duh mom! So Scott and Alicia....sorry I hadn't heard the news....Congrats!! Hahahaha!! :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger