Monday, September 29, 2008

Oh How Time Flies

#1
#2
#3


Ok, I know, I am really wierd posting these images of myself on the computer but I am sorting through all my pic's and came across pictures of myself pregnant with all three kids and I noticed how happy, awake, relaxed, full of energy, normal, peaceful I looked in my first pregnancy and how tired, worn out, baggy eyed and lathargic I looked in my last....hilarious....if I have another imagine how bad I'll look :)....Anyway enough of that stuff...so this past weekend was really fun. I worked at the hospital on Friday morning and got to catch up with all my work friends and then I worked the auction in the evening and got some good deals on stuff.....$1 a loaf on Aunt Millie's all natural, whole wheat bread and Thomas English Muffins......$3.50 on a large bag of Starbucks coffee.....&1.75 on boxes of Cheerios, Honey Bunches of Oats and Trix cereal.... anyway...there were not that many people there so stuff went really low and I was a happy shopper/worker! On Sat. Keith wanted to watch the bucks smear Minnesota so he watched the kids and I went shopping for shoes to wear to my friend Traci's wedding...it was so nice to be out without the kids, I could take my time, try stuff on and just listen as other kids screamed....ahhh.....so relaxing and nice...when I got home we headed to Keith's mom and dads for a yummy supper and then a trip to the park and fishing...it was a beautiful day and lots of fun. On Sunday Keith went fishing with a buddy so we headed one last time to the zoo with Papa Roynon. We tried to see the things the kids always skip this time so we got to see the snakes and the monkeys..it wasn't too crowded so it was very nice and the kids...for the most part behaved so that was good. Dad kept looking and seeing an aniamel and saying...."Oh my goodness Lucy look at that" so Lucy started saying....oh my goodness papa....oh my goodness it was hilarious! The aniamels were really active so it was fun...the bears, monkeys and hippos were right up against the glass staring at the kids and they loved every minute of it! Keith brought home pizza for supper when we got home so it was a very nice evening! Well that's it from us...have a great week everyone!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger