Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Almost Forgot.....


Ella started clapping her hands and crawling (finally) this past week!! YAHHHHHYYYYY (mommy says) She is already a happier baby just being mobile (sp) She's behind Lucy in crawler history by almost a month....but then again....Lucy didn't have much chub to lug around. She's a little earlier than Gideon....but then Gideon only crawled for 2 weeks before he started walking....Lucy didn't walk until she was 15 months....so we'll see who's the tortise and the hair in the end..... Anyway...it does have one bad side effect......I miss my little baby already and I am getting that "I want another one" feeling back pretty strong right now....Some would call me crazy.....some would call me delusional....some would look at me and say emphatically...." HAVE YOU COMPLETELY LOST YOUR MIND????".....I would have to agree with all of the above....but that doesn't mean the feeling isn't there.....
Don't worry too much.....it would take a lot for Keith to agree with me to have one more baby...I mean a lot....like a time machine or some magic energy beans! :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger