Monday, August 18, 2008

Well this week was fairly uneventful and that was great! We spent lots of time just playing with the kids and relaxing. I had to work both Thursday morning at the hospital and Thursday night at the auction house so that was a blur of a day but the rest of the week went smooth.
In 2 weeks from Wed Gideon will have his first day at Preschool. I am excited for him to go but sad too because I know from this point on we will be busy with school and activities and won't have nearly the freedoms that we have had....plus it means Gid's growing up and I'm not sure I'm ready for that but....it's all a part of life I guess....the first step to letting them go and be a little more independent! Anyway so we are officially in moving stage...moving Gideon out of the room with Lucy into his own room and moving Ella into Lucy's room. We are painting the former nursury blue for Gideon and doing some decorating. I would like to get it all done by the week that his school starts so he can be sleeping in his own room, in his own bed, just to make it special for him! I hope I get done....I really don't have much to do...hang some pictures....move in the furniture and clothes....organize and find places for toys....ok that does sound like a lot...:) Oh well, it will get done I'm sure. Keith leaves for China Sat afternoon for 10 days so he won't be around to help much....actually we won't be around much either hopefully... We found out disappointingly on Friday that he may have to go to Portland Oregon this Tues-Thurs... which stinks because he'll be home tonight and then not again until Thurs night work Fri and then I have to work Fri night at the food auction from 430-1100. So we won't be able to see much of him....I think we'll be traveling to the grandparents and great grandparents if that happens....I love my kids but 12days as a single mother does my nerves and patience in! not to mention the fact that when he is in China it's not like I can just pick up the phone and call him anytime....he's sleeping when I want to talk to him and I am when he's awake... Oh well I keep telling myself it will soon be over and then he won't have to go for awhile...oh yah...guess how much the ticket was to fly to China....13,000 yah.....not 1300....thirteen thousand....HOLY COW!!! I don't think he should go....too much of an expense for Sauders :) but....I don't think my argument would fly!! Hope all are well! More later!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger