Monday, August 11, 2008

Settling In

Keith returned from fishing on Friday evening and we have just been getting back to normal life. Last week is now quite a blur to me. We spent much of the time at mom's canning applesauce and cutting corn to freeze. On Sat. we decided to take a trip to the zoo and it was great because it looked a little stormy and not very many people were there! Sunday we just relaxed, took a walk at Harrison Lake and had major family time....Ahhhhh....it felt good...let me tell ya it's a lot easier when he's gone with just 2 kids than it was three...holy cow that was hard work and I dread the next session of it at the end of the month with Keith gone for 10 days in China UGH!!!! We'll be at the grandparents a lot of it I'm afraid. Anyway that's life with our fam....in about an hour I'm leaving to take Lucy to get sized for her dance class...that should be exciting! Hope everyone is well!! More later (sorry so boring...there's really not a lot going on and that's perfectly fine with me)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger