Monday, August 25, 2008

Not Paying Attention

Well, today I walked out to my mailbox and witnessed something really interesting. Our road is busy but nothing compared to living on the factory street that we used to live on. It's kinda in the country so people always go way over the speed limit even though you are only suppose to go 35 miles per hour. It is also a double line no pass zone in front of the neighborhood. Today as I was walking out to the mailbox I witnessed a woman going probably around 45 miles per hour pass a car right in front of my house. Now that would be double violation right? So she was risking a lot....or not really paying attention....because the car she passed......was the sheriff! He didn't even turn on his siren...just lights and pulled her right over....I would have loved to hear that conversation!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger