Monday, May 5, 2008

4 MONTHS OLD!



I'm 4 Months Old
Well, Ella is officially 4 months old and quite a chunk! She is just a little bit smaller than her brother at 4 month.... 16 1/2 lbs! Gid was 17lbs. She is growing like a weed and has just this past week started pursing her lips togethor and spitting in enjoyment! It's really cute. Her brother and sister make her laugh with their silliness and she's very easily tickled so mom and dad love to make her giggle as well. She's not sleeping through the night real well yet but we do have an every other night thing going on currently. At first everybody thought she looked just like me and Gideon but she is really changing. I'm not quite sure who she looks like! She almost always has really rosy cheeks and there's no missing her big blue eyes! I am really liking her (and all of ours actually) new Doctor, Jana Bourn. She is my age...or actually Brad's but almost my age...anyway she is really easy to talk to and very understanding. She's not really very aggresive which I like....she doesn't seem to get all out of shape about something but stays calm and analytical. I really enjoy talking to her as a friend not just as our doctor.
This past week was fairly uneventful. Other than cleaning the house and losing my voice the first part of the week not much new happened. I did learn one thing....it's really hard to discipline kids with no voice....for some reason they just don't get the severity of their behavior when the lecture is whispered!
For the weekend we kept busy hanging out with family in town and going to my friend Stephanie's baby shower. It was a beautiful weekend but really windy. I almost couldn't walk to my mailbox to get the mail on Sat afternoon! I guess that's just life livin' in Northwest Ohio! Hope all are doing well!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger