Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas....Family Favorites and Highlights

Merry Christmas is soon to be here....so....I thought I'd share some of the kids favorites this holiday season!

1- Favorite Song: All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth
2-Favorite Present so far: Gideon-How to be a Super Hero starter kit
Lucy-Larger than life Barbie Doll (Bigger than her)
Ella-Lucy's Larger than life Barbie Doll :): and it begins already!
3- Favorite Movie: The Year Without a Santa Clause....or as Gideon says "Miser Brothers Movie'
4 Mommy's Favorite Kids Quotes of the Season:
Gideon: "Mom why can't I watch the "Valicals" of Narnia?
"What?" I say
" I want to watch the Crayonicles of Narnia"
Lucy: "GLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO(forever)
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWEEIA
IN ECSELLYDEEEEEEEOOOOOOO"
Ella: "HI"
5.Favorite Food: Hershey's Chocolate Sticks
6-Favorite Event of the Season- Being in an Ice Storm and Having no electricity for almost 18 hours....BRRRRRR!!!! Candle-light vigil!!Oh....yah...it was 4 below too! YIPEE!!
7- Favorite Gideon Moment: When told me that he was not going to go to live with Satan because he asked Jesus into his heart a lot of times :)
8- Favorite Lucy Moment: When my mom asked if she could fix Lucy's hair and Lucy obstinantly replied...NO!! I BUTISULL! (beautiful) (Her hair was a rats nest but she wouldn't let mom fix it for anything...she just kept saying again and again NO I BUTISULL!!
9-Favorite Ella Moment: Her hearing "I want a Hippopotimus for Christmas" and dancing and giggling...bobbing her head and scrunching her nose!
10- Favorite Thing About Christmas This Year: Gideon beginning to really grasp Jesus coming and why and starting to understand the true "reason for the season"

See ya later! Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger