Monday, July 21, 2008

Dedication Sunday


Sunday was Baby Dedication at church and we decided to dedicate our precious little Ella. It was a busy morning getting everyone dressed and ready to go and meeting up with the grandparents and great grandma but everybody made it and the service was great. We had met with Jerry (one of the ministers) earlier and he had a "practice" hold on Ella and we talked to him about her and our pregnancy with her, her personality and our hopes and dreams for her spiritually. It was really neat. He wrote out a little personalized blessing for her that day read it and then gave us a copy! It was really special. It took everything in me not to start bawling but I managed to just have the watery eye quivering chin thing:) She is so special to us and such a light in my life and I so desire for her and all my children to really L.I.V.E for Christ in freedom without fear fully understanding and believing in the grace to which they were given!!! I viewed dedication as kinda a kick in the pants for me to guide my children toward that spiritual state in their futures, to help their spiritual lives to be full of truth and freedom from the start and hopefully help them conquer some battles over Satan and over generational sin!!! AMEN!!! God is great and good and has blessed me alowing me to be a mom of 3 great kids.. Thank you Lord !!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger