Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Back and Away





These pics were taken in the Seul Choix (pronounced Say Shwa) lighthouse in the UP.....unfortunetly they were the last pics I took before my camera died. So...I will have to ask everybody else for pictures of my other 2 kids on vacation. So vacation went well for us this year. The weather was amazingly warm and sunny and we spent much of the time in the lake. The kids had a ton of fun with all their cousins and Keith enjoyed his fishing time. We are home now for about 6 days franticallly doing laundry and packing up again to go to the Shore with my 2 friends from college. It's going to be a great time but kinda sad. My best friend Ang is leaving for Albania in December/January and this may be her last time to the shore for a long time. Traci (the shore house owner) just got engaged on Sunday and it is a true celebration and answer to prayer so we will be excited to get togethor and talk on the beach! The day we get back from vacation Keith flies out the Arkansas and then the next day Lucy has here eye appointment. It feels like the summer is just rushing by....I hope the end of July and August slow down a bit! Hope all's well!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger