Saturday, March 8, 2008

So- long time no type. I have been messing with the slideshow option to get it to work now for about 2 weeks. I can't seem to get anywhere with it so if Kelli reads this and can tell me where to enter the html code that would be awesome! Otherwise I'll come up this weekend to MI and harass her into helping me figure it out :) Anyway.....life here is hilarious as usual. The other day at quiet time....my older kids don't take naps anymore...I heard the bathroom door open and shut. Naturally, I assumed it was Gideon...seeing as though he always has to go to the bathroom during quiet time. 15 minutes passed and still he had not come out so I decided to check it out. I opened the door....and there was Lucy sitting on her potty next to the big potty with her hand in the toilet (mind you the toilet had not been flushed) playing with what was now shredded toilet paper that happened to be in there. I was totally discusted.....she was covered with toilet water (in nice terms)...still.....it's not as bad as last time when I caught her with her head in the toilet blowing bubbles in her brothers fresh "water". Ahhhhhh the terrible twos.....I hope it ends soon!

1 comment:

Kelli said...

Yes, I will help! We are so looking forward to you coming up! (We haven't told Andrew yet...) And all I can say about your post is, "Oh, yuck!". But we've all been there.

Powered By Blogger