Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Make'em laugh...

We returned from PA and Maria's Graduation on Monday night. The trip was as always relaxing and great. I LOVE going there...many times Keith and I ask ourselves on the way home why we do not live there...half of our friends (who are in the states) live there and so does a lot of the family. Oh...and it's be-autiful there in the mountainessness.....but we live here..in our little village....how exciting :) :)....no but seriously it was so much fun and had lots of laughs.
I don't know how many times I was introduced to friends of my cousins and they thought I looked like Grace...they could see a family resemblence....so weird...seeing as though she is Greek/Lebenese/American....dark skin/eyes/hair and I am as Caucasion as it gets with my blond hair/pale skin/blue eyes...oh well...the funniest thing that made me laugh was when one of Maria and Grace's friends found out I was their cousin and said...and I quote "That's so cool you're greek"....ahhahahahahah!!! I look soooo greek...obviously this 19 year old has never been to greece...so funny.
Then there was Lucy talking to Traci's belly...saying Hi baby, Hi Baby...I'm Lucy...Hi baby boy...so cute!!! and Keith getting in an accident on his way to Lancaster and the people in the car behind trying to convince him that the guy that hit him was drunk...so Keith calling 911 and keeping them on the line like 10 minutes only to find out the guy was not drunk and there was no damage to the car...
We also had some laughs about Grace calling a local winery a wienery...hahahahah...still laughing about that....and of course Paul scaring the crap out of us when we were sitting in the kitchen at 1130 at night when he reached his hand in the kitchen window with no warning screaming at us to unlock the door....I've never heard Maria scream that loud...:):):) Laughing with my aunts/cousins and grandparents is the best...that's why I love em so much.
Now that we have recovered from the weekend my kids are starting to relax and become their fun selves again...Gideon was talking to Lucy today about heaven...he was telling her how there will be a castle for her in heaven and she'll be a princess and "there might be a boy there in heaven for you that might play with you".....ok????? so confused where he pulled that out of...but funny just the same...and just a few minutes ago when they were playing on the floor Gideon told Lucy in the most seriousness of voices..."Lucy...you can NEVER trust a mermaid"....ok......well I thought it was hilarious!! But I just may be tired... :) Keith comes home tonight from the Ark so relief cometh......oh and fresh strawberries from my mom's may revive me....YUMMY!!!!
More later :) :)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger