Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving to all and to all a goodnight....

Hope everyone has an awesome thanksgiving tomorrow.... we are going to have a very relaxing time. The folks on both sides are absent.....mine in Maryland...his in Myrtle Beach.....I have just eaten my first thanksgiving meal at 10 in the morning with Gideon's class at school. The next one will be tomorrow evening at my grandma's where me...my kids...possibly my husband...my aunt and uncle and grandparents (the only family around) are gathering for a Spiessy Feasty.....anyway...it should be fun. Keith is currently on the couch...recovering from his minor surgery this morning so that leaves me in sole possesion of the chilens for the day......so that's our holiday game plan...lay around....eat some....lay around some more....eat some more..... put up the Christmas tree....eat some more.....lay around some more.....if we blink it will be over so I am hoping the clock ticks slowly for our lazy thanksgiving weekend.....
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger