Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Birthday Bummer

So....I have joined the 29 forever club....the occasion was Sunday and let me tell you it was painful....not because I was turning 30....which was difficult in itself anyway and not because Sunday's weather was bad....no it was cold but beautiful....no the reason my birthday was a bummer was that my husband was in North Carolina and 5 minutes after he left Ella came down with the puke flu....so today is Tuesday....Keith's still gone....Ella still has the flu....and my life pretty much stinks right now....I'm trying to be positive...though it doesn't look like it...but anyway I am.....it just seems that every time Keith goes on a trip of some sort or another one of our kids is puking....and I hate puking and don't handle it very well....and here I am ....alone again to handle it....luckily the last few days I've had the help of my mom's....I don't know what I would do without them....three kids and the puke flu....Ella not sleeping AT ALL....therefore mommy not sleeping AT ALL....makes for some pretty hard days....I love my mom in love though because she stayed last night and the night before to handle the other two kids! So my actual birthday was pretty wrotten....Do you think I could get a do-over to really have a day to truely morn the loss of my 20's ? :) Ya I know pathetic....a positive note is that Keith and I are now in the same decade....that only comes around every 7 years so it's pretty rare :)....

Keith did take me out for my birthday on Friday before he left....he let me go on a shopping spree which he never does and I found out through much trying on that I am now in size 4 jeans!!! WOW>>>>I am really shocked.....but that was a nice birthday present...too bad I'll probably not maintain that weight but, although to the outside world I appear thin I always judge myself harshly....as all women do and it's nice to feel thin again! Ok...so that 's all Hope everyone is weller than we are!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger