Monday, June 16, 2008

Slow Down June!!

This summer seems to be just flying on by!! We've had an incredibly busy last week and 1/2 and I am ready for a break or I think I'll break down! Last week was bible school everynight and we were at my grandparents a lot because my cousins were in town. Now for most families that would be fine....but coming off a weekend of no sleep into a busy week made for some pretty cranky kids by Friday. On Sat. we kept the kids home in the morning for a little relaxed play time at home before we headed to the river where they had a blast swimming,boating and playing with their cousins and my brothers and their families. Sunday was a Happy Fathers day with Gideon going to the Tigers game with his dad and my brothers and us girls heading to the river again. Finally last night I went to my best friends presentation at church about where they will be missionaries the next 3/6 years. We had a great time everywhere we were but I must admit that on Sunday night when Nancy (Keith's mom) asked me if I was ready and packed for vacation I felt like crying. I am the farthest thing from ready for vacation! I was barely home all week and home only for about a breath on the weekend. I am definetly ready for vacation but not.... all at the same time! I have to get myself geared up! Hopefully this week will not be too hectic...although it's panning out to be! I worked this morning and told Keith ....tonight....we are staying home....I know there is plenty we could do.....but I just want to stay home and be with my little family! I miss just us!! So...although the rest of the week we may pay for it...tonight...we will rest, play and love eachother lots!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger